Monday, September 29, 2003

Really Short Journal...

I got up about 9:00, showered, had breakfast, Kristin and Scott got up after 10:00. We headed to the beach with Scott's Japanese girls at about 11:30. I left about 2:30, Kristin shortly afterwards. We showered, then we went for something to eat and checked out rafting in Bali. All the tourist places have it at 50%. She went to watch "American Wedding" at a restaurant at 4:30, and I hit an internet. I went to "Bad Boys II" at a restaurant at 7:30, but couldn't hear anything, because I was relegated to a back table right beside the road, with all the loud motorcycles buzzing past. It sounded like it was a good movie, because the audience in the theatre that the guy videotaped it from kept laughing. I got back to the hotel about 10:00, and Kristin was asleep. I went to bed too. Scott got home about 4:30AM.

And that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment