Thursday, September 11, 2003

Bye Bye Car!

I'll say one thing good thing about ACB...they have excellent beds! I slept great, woke up about 9:30 when the other occupants of my room started to stir. Showered, had breakfast, then packed everything up that was in the car, stuffed it all into my backpack (couldn't fit it all, had some stuff in a box), and cleared the car, then took it back to Bargain. I had parked the car in a parking lot over night, and it cost me $24 in parking charges. No problem returning the car, he gave the car a quick one over to make sure I didn't hit anything, and walked back to the ACB, had lunch, then went souvenir and postcard shopping for the afternoon.

Used internet for more than an hour, and that brings me up to right now!

So, not doing anything tonight, my flight back to Sydney leaves about 1:45 tomorrow afternoon, so I'm not in any hurry tomorrow morning, which is good. I have 10 days to kill in Sydney, I'm thinking I might head south to Melbourne, apparently it's a very nice city, but we'll see. And get in touch with Courtney, it's been a long time since I've seen her.

No comments:

Post a Comment