Monday, December 01, 2003

Airlie Beach

Got to Airlie Beach about 6:30. I didn't sleep a wink. Linda (one of the girls on our Fraser Island trip) was also heading up to Airlie Beach on a different bus company, and we waited for her bus when we got there, but it never came. So Court and I checked in to our hostel (the three of us booked a 3-bed room from Rainbow Beach), and walked around, back to hostel, Linda called and left a message for us, her bus had broke down, and she was going to be late. I went to bed, so tired. Linda showed up during the morning, and her and Court did things.

I got up about 1:00, went to free internet place, but it was full, so got my haircut, back to free internet place, still full, so went to another internet place and payed for it, then to supermarket for groceries, back to hostel, had lunch, shower and a shave.

Made supper for Court and Linda, then sat around hostel and to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment