Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Diving!

Up at 6:30, we had to be at the dive shp at 7:30. Had breakfast, Erin ordered a big breakfast and made the boat wait. Haha.

The diving was awesome, saw lots and lots of fish and coral and saw a few turtles. Courtney and I had our own dive master. Erin said she saw a large octopus, and it changed colour right in front of her. I'm jealous!

Erin likes to get accidentally naked. :-) When we were cliff jumping, she lost her bikini top on one of the jumps. Then, after the first dive today, her bottom fell off. She was quite embarassed.

We finished diving and got back about 1:30, Shabana, me and Erin went to the beach.

I left the beach about 4:00, showered and used internet, then ran into Erin, and we walked around for a bit, we ran into Rob, Courtney and Chris, had a bite to eat with them. At 6:30, Erin, Rob and Chris had to go to diving class, so Court and I walked around a lot and had a chocolate banana pancake. After their class, Rob and Chris went home, and me, Erin, Court and Shabana went to a restaurant, used internet, then watched a fire show on the beach. Very good.

We also came up with a game plan. Erin and I are going to go to Koh Phangan tomorrow for the full moon party and hang out there for a bit. Everyone else will go to Koh Lanta and Krabi, then we'll all meet up later and go up north.

My only concern is finding accomodations for the full moon party on such short notice. But I guess we'll wing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment