Tuesday, February 19, 2008

\

James brought a prostitute home last night. They came in, I remember them laying in his bed together (we have separate beds, thank God), then she got up and sent to the foot of my bed. Not sure what she was doing. I was feigning sleep. James kept asking "Are you a man? Do you have a penis?" to her. I remember after a while that he got up, fell to the floor, then moved to the foot of my bed with her. Then after a while more, she got up, made a remark about money or being paid, then left. Very weird! I'm glad he'll be leaving tomorrow.

I got up that morning. Erin, Chris and Rob were starting their diving course today. Me, Shabana and Courtney hung out at the beach. I stayed under a beach umbrella all day, but still got a bad burn on my legs. What the heck is up with that?

It was a pretty uneventful day.

After the beach, we met up with everyone else and went for supper. Court and I decided to do a dive tomorrow, from the same boat the others are doing their course from. I went back to my room to dig up my diving certification card, and as I was looking for it, realized I was missing $280 US. Very suspicious that it was the prostitute. When she was hanging out at the foot of my bed, that's where my backpack was.

We booked our trip, and later in the evening, I confronted James about this. He got all apologetic, remarked that he wouldn't be able to find this person now, and didn't really know what happened last night. He did say he would pay back the $280.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah...bring a Thai hooker back to the room? That's a good idea! Can't see anything untoward stemming from that. :/

    Your mom has sent a few emails to you Aunt Joanne, which she forwarded to me. Sounds like a great trip. Checked your LJ, and then found your website. Sounds like another adventure. Hope things are well!

    ~ Cousin Pat

    ReplyDelete