Saturday, November 22, 2003

My Real Birthday!

Up about 8:00, showered, breakfast, Court and I talked to the travel desk, then Kristin, Court and me were going to go to Southbank, stopped off at a travel agent and got info on flights. I was considering ditching my Malaysian Airlines ticket, and just getting a new one-way ticket to Regina when I want to get back. Everything was booked up, travel agent couldn't get through on any airlines.

Used internet for a while, gave Kristin a big hug, because her and Louisa were leaving soon, then Courtney and I headed to Southbank, stopped at another travel agent on the way, and they found a way to fly from Sydney to Regina on Jan. 10 on Air Canada. So, I'll stay in Australia until Jan. 10, seeing everything I want to see. Dec. 11 was just too soon.

Hung out at Southbank for a while, then back to hostel, and ate, then went to the bar downstairs (Down Unders) for the final of the Rugby World Cup, between Australia and England. England won, in overtime, very good game.

After that, to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment