Tuesday, November 25, 2003

More Beach Bums

Up about 9:00. Cold last night! Had breakfast at the restaurant, then we walked downtown, to Peter Pan travel, used internet, then booked a tour up the coast, including Fraser Island, Whitsundays, river rafting and skydiving (14,000 feet!). Then to the beach and got brown (or red in Ryan's case).

Stayed at the beach until about 3:20, then to Peter Pan to pick up our tickets and use internet. Finally got my online journal updated!

Back to the hostel on the 4:35 shuttle, then showered, lounged, then Ryan and I got the 6:00PM shuttle downtown to get something to eat, walked all over downtown looking for a relatively cheap place to eat, finally settled on a restaurant and I had a big-ass steak sandwich and coke for $20.00. Restaurant meals are expensive here. Noosa is a very upmarket place.

Walked back to the hostel and missed our street and walked too far. Ryan isn't used to this much walking, he's complaining. Back to the hostel about 9:00, I recorded stuff to my MP3 player, Ryan was knackered and hit the bed. I went to bed about 11:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment