Saturday, November 08, 2003

Horse Back Riding

Up about 10:00, Kristin and I made hash browns (real ones!) and bacon and eggs McMuffins. Yum!

Kristin and I went to get postcards, then to the post office for stamps, but it was closed (Saturday), but found somewhere else that had them. Then we bought tickets to Matrix: Revolutions for tonight.

Louisa went to the beach for a while, Kristin and I used the internet. I bought some Lemsip (Neo Citran) for my cold, worked great!

Back to the hostel, Pegasus Park (horse riding place) came at 3:30 and picked us up along with four others from our hostel for horse back riding.

It wasn't that exciting, just went around their ranch land. My horse was called Cappucino.

Back to the hostel about 7:30, packed, got key deposit back, then headed for the theatre about 9:00 for the movie. DUMB MOVIE!!!!!!!!!! Lots of good special effects, lots of action, no plot.

Back to the room and to bed about midnight.

Louisa told us today that she's going to ditch on the Gagaju canoeing trip and meet up with us in Noosa for the bus up to Hervey Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment