Sunday, November 02, 2003

Heading Back to Oz (boohoo!)

Up at 8:00, first time in a long time I didn't have to wake up to my alarm!

BTW, it's Rhamadan, Muslim month of fasting. It started last Monday.

Bathed, down for breakfast, packed, then went to the internet for half an hour, back to the hotel, checked out and paid.

Bus came at 10:20, got to the ferry terminal about 11:00, had a Sprite and Fanta Orange at a stall while one of the guys played the guitar.

Got on the ferry about 11:25. It left at noon.

About 3:30, the ferry stopped, near Bali, it had to wait for another ferry to leave the terminal.

While we were waiting, the Indonesian version of Family Feud was on the tube.

We finally docked about 5:15.

I got on the Perama bus, and had to wait 15 minutes for the Perama boat, which was just coming in, which had five more tourists.

We drove to Ubud to drop off a few people, then to the airport in Kuta about 8:00, the bus dropped be off, I hit McDonalds for supper, then checked my baggage, and bought a bunch of postcards. It'd damn hard to find non-Bali postcards in Bali!!! I searched, and found a few. Good thing, I didn't want just Bali postcards, because BALI SUCKS!!! Compared to Flores and Lombok anyway.

Boarded the plane about 9:45 and took off.

On the plane, the audio for the movies wasn't working for most of the seats, and they were showing Freaky Friday, I wanted to see it (or hear it, would be a better term).

Slept so much and so good last night, I didn't sleep on the plane.


I like boiled eggs from old lady's in the street!

No comments:

Post a Comment