Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Byron Bay

Bus stopped at 5:45 for breakfast, I had a Brekkie Bun, then again at 8:30, and I had a scone and tea. Got to Byron Bay at 10:40, when I got off the bus, Aquarius Hostel was there calling my name, so I hopped into their minibus and to the hostel and got in the same dorm room as Kristin and Louisa. Nice hostel, but kichen could use a face lift.

Kristin and I went shopping at Woolworths, had lunch, used internet, bought a recharge card for my mobile.

We met Louisa at the beach about 3:30, hung out for a couple of hours. Some guy was building a professional sand castle on the beach...very impressive.

About 5:30, back to the hostel, Kristin and I went to Woolworths for a chicken, then back to the room and found a soy sauce disaster in the cupboard, so we cleaned it up, then Kristin and I made chicken alfredo soup and white cake for dessert.

Kristin's hair looks great! Shorter hair suits her.

Got an e-mail from Courtney, she can't make it up here until Nov. 20. Too bad, but oh well.

We sat around and drank some wine and vodka. Later on, we went to a bar for a while, then to another bar for a while, then about 1:30, to a third bar. I didn't bring my ID, so they wouldn't let me in, so I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment