Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Powerhouse Museum

Italian dude was supposed to not be in my room last night, Hamish (works at hostel) moved him to another room yesterday. But, in the middle of the night, he came in and went to bed. Oh well, what a loser. He left early this morning, hopefully forever, according to the Funkhouse staff. Of course, as he was taking all his stuff out of the room, he was makeing lots and lots of noise. Hopefully I'll have the room all alone for the next two nights.

It's been raining all day today, non-stop. Supposed to be like this for the next few days.

I went to the Powerhouse museum today, it's a science centre-type of museum, a museum of learning and discovery and other neat things. They have lots and lots of stuff, like a Movie Magic section, where you can make your special effects movie videos, which was kind of neat. I learned how detergent works. I forget now, but I did read all about it. Stood inside a full-size mockup of the shuttle's cockpit. They had lots and lots of stuff to see and do. All for only $10 entry fee.

I think that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment