Tuesday, July 01, 2003

Happy Canada Day

Happy Canada Day!!! Hope everyone is doing good, enjoying the fireworks, and all that jazz.

So, I'm going to New ZEaland. I leave Saturday, 7:30AM. Bought the ticket today. It's an open date ticket good for 90 days, so I can come back anytime I want within 90 days. At the moment, I'm scheduled to come back on Sept. 5 or something like that. I'm going to get a Kiwi Experience bus pass, which is a hop-on/hop-off bus system designed for backpackers. Should be a blast.

My cousin, Rosemary, is working in Franz Josef as a glacier guide, I'll get in touch with her. Maybe she can get me a free glacier tour or something!

One of the last bits of Courtney news that will be appearing in this journal. She has a temp job (not sure if I mentioned that in a previous entry or not), she doing filing, and she hates it. Oh well, it's money, is what I told her. She also mentioned to me that she may head up the coast of Australia soon.

The old freaky guy is leaving tomorrow! YAY! Don't know where he's going, maybe back to Italy? He's probably involved in the Italian mafia or something.

It's cool and miserable here today, and the forecast is for the same for the next few days.

Mmmmm, that's all, I guess. I fly to in and out of Auckland, if anyone cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment