Thursday, May 15, 2003

Happy Birthday, Courtney!

Courtney's birthday today, 22 years old. Ahhh, I remember when I was 22.........

I got up about 9:00, everyone else is still sleeping, I showered, got dressed and walked to town and the beach, ordered a chocolate birthday cake for the Courtney. I got back about 10:00 and everyone else was up. We all went for breakfast.

During breakfast, we watched "Monsters Inc." AFter that, back to hut, Court and Uta rested, Ben and I went to town and walked around for a bit, went to a restaurant and had a Coke and watched "The 51st State", with Samuel L. Jackson. After the movie, we picked up the cake, went back to the hut, Cuort and Uta weren't there. I showered, Court and Uta got back, and after Court showered, we brought out the cake, sang Happy Birthday and had cake and I gave her my present (a birthday card I bought in Laos, I don't know what it says) and a CD.

We walked into town and had supper and watched "Jackass: The Movie", then checked out the bars, but they were all closed. It's Buddha Day today in Thailand, all the bars are closed, and the restaurants are not selling alcohol. The full moon is actually tonight, but because of Buddha Day, they had the move the full-moon party to tomorrow night.

Last night at the bars, Uta was wearing one of Courtney's short denim skirts. At some point in the night, she managed a huge rip in the back of it, and she was showing one of her butt cheeks all night long. She's not sure how long it was like that before she recognized it!

It was sunny and flippin hot today. We got a storm and had a hard rain late in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment