Wednesday, February 12, 2003

Ouch!

I woke up about 6:45 this morning, I can never sleep when I've had a fair bit to drink the night before. Finally got up about 8:30, and took a long stroll down the beach, while Court slept. I got back, we had breakfast and headed to the beach. Holy HOT!!! The sun is sure beating down on us today. I got a bad burn. And some huge swells today too. Awesome!!!

Before the beach, we bought mini-bus tickets to Bangkok for tomorrow. We have to catch a boat to teh mainland at 9:00, then the bus at 10:00.

I got a burn today. It shouldn't be that bad, but Court keeps telling me how red I am. And I can feel it. STrange that I would get a burn today, I didn't use any sun-tan lotion the last two days, and I've been fine. Oh well, such is life of a beach bum.

Toodldoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment