Tuesday, January 06, 2004

San Diego Zoo (Last Journal Entry!)

Up at 8:00, showered, breakfast, then walked to Balboa Park, where the zoo is, and checked out the San Diego Zoo, apparently one of the best zoo's in the world. They have almost every imaginable creature. Finally saw koala bears and kangaroos!!!! They didn't have much for kangaroos, though.

Saw a show with an emu, Siberian wolf (very nice!) and a Siberian Reindeer. Lots of exotic animals from all over. It was $21 to get in.

Walked back to the hostel, wrote in journal, then used internet, which is where I am right now!

Which brings us to THE END of my journal entries for my trip. Barring anything spectacular happening tonight or tomorrow or Thursday. Tomorrow I bus back to Los Angeles, and I'll head straight to the airport, and I have to go to the Malaysia Airlines office there and get my paper ticket re-issued, then I'll just sit around LAX until my flight leaves, shortly after midnight tomorrow night (so I actually fly out Thursday about 12:15am or something) and get to Regina about 11 hours later, land at 11:14AM in Regina.

So, it's been a blast. Too bad it had to end. I know my mommy will be glad to see me though. I wonder if my cat will remember me? I expect everything will be pretty much same-same at city hall.

The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment