Thursday, March 24, 2005

Getting ready for India!

Yay! It's been over a year since I got back from my year-long trip through SouthEast Asia, Australia and New Zealand. I've been feeling the itch to travel again. My brother and his wife just spent 5 months backpacking in India, and my dad joined them for five weeks in November and December. I was jealous. I wanted to go to.

Well, now I am.

I'm spending seven weeks backpacking in India. I leave Regina tomorrow (Friday) at noon:25 and land in Delhi Saturday night at 10:15. I have my first night booked at the Anoop Hotel, in the Paharganj district of Delhi.

After that, anything goes. My tentative plan is to spend most of my time in northwest India, and also flying to Nepal for a bit. If time permits, or I'm anxious, I may go south to some beaches for a bit as well.

But, for anyone that knows me and my travelling habits, I have no fixed itinerary. I'm apt to change my mind on the spur of the moment and do something else.

Of course, I will be keeping my journal updated along my travels, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment