Monday, June 30, 2003

He's back!

Unfortunately, lunatic man is back. I went to bed about midnight, and he wasn't there. About 1:30 or so, the door opens up, and he comes in and goes to sleep. He makes a racket, he breathes hard and heavy (he has ashtma too), and he goes to the bathroom (I assume) a couple of times every night, and makes a racket. Of course, he still "airs out" his blanket every once in a while, dust going everywhere, and making a racket. When he falls asleep, he's as quiet as a mouse. But one little noise wakes him up, then he's off again, breathing heavy, weazing, and I can't sleep. I slept like crap last night.

Anyway, other news. I've made a decision about my life.

I'm going to CHINA. (The crowd goes quiet...in the silence, you can hear gasps and "Oh my God, is he crazy?" and "He's a Commie!") Yes, China it is! Tianemon (sp?) Square, the Great Wall, and whatever else they have up there, I'm going to see it. I'm checking out flights to Hong Kong, hopefully stay with a guy we met from HK (well, he lives with his parents, and he told Court and I we were more than welcome to stay at their place if we travel to HK), so all I need to do is remember what his name is, then find out his e-mail address. Shouldn't be too hard, we didn't meet him that long ago, only back in January in KL. From HK, I'll get my mainland China visa and go go go!! I bough the Rough Guide to China today. If everything goes as planned, I'll have a flight out of here on Saturday.

Anyway, gotta be off to read my China book.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment