Sunday, June 29, 2003

The old Italian man...

More stories about the old man...

Yesterday, I went downstairs and starting talking to Lucy and some guy who's been at the Funkhouse for 10 months now. Lucy works reception desk on the weekends, and she remarks about me being in teh room with the Italian guy, and wants to know if everythings all right. She knows of the guy, and apparently he's been known to masterbate in the room. Yuck!

So, with that in mind, I'm convinced that I'm going to move RSN (Real Soon Now).

So, last night, I went to bed about 10:00, and went into the room, and guess what I saw..
...
...
nothing. His pillow was gone, the blanets on the bed were all gone, but all his stuff (and he has a lot) was still in the room. I thought it strange, so went to bed.

He never slept in my room last night. He came in about 7:00 for a few minutes, I guess just to grab something, then he was gone again. He came in a couple more times for a minute or two while I laid in bed pretending to sleep. AFter getting up and showering, I went downstairs and asked Lucy if he's still in my room. She laughed a little bit and told me no, he's moved rooms. In fact, Lucy already had a complaint from hsi new roommate...the new roommate came downstairs and proclaimed to Lucy, "Lucy, is that some sort of bad joke?" about having the Italian guy in his room. Lucy also told me that that's what the Italian guy (his name is Filiberto) does, he moves rooms every night or two. He did that when he stayed at the Funkhouse previously. So, I guess I'm done with him. Lucy also told me that she's trying to get the key back from him, but won't give it back, he keeps telling her in a little bit. He still needs access to the room, all his stuff is in there!

It's now 5:00PM on Sunday, and I just played soccer (football to all non-North American's), Funkhouse against another hostel. They kicked our ass big time. It was about 38 to 3 or something like that.

When I got back to the room, Filiberto's stuff is still in the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment