Wednesday, March 26, 2003

Easy Trek

Up at 7:00AM, had breakfast (2 croissants and a banana), then hopped on a bus to the start of the hike, in Cat Ba National Park. The bus ride was about 1 hour, then we hiked for about 2 hours (myself, Court and Dana were teh only ones on this short trek, everyone else did the long trek) to the top of a mountain, then back down. The view from the top, while not a high mountain, was quite nice. We bused back to the hotel, and had lunch. Lunch was noodles with pork and veggies, quite tasty.

The afternoon was free time for us. It was cloudy all day, so we just wrote out postcards, then at 2:00, Court and Dana and myself went for a coffee shake and sat around. A kid was calling me a monkey because of my hairy legs.

Court napped for more than an hour, I read a book, and did more postcards.

We had supper about 6:00, then walked around, played some shuttlecock hackeysack and went to bed about 10:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment